Job Code : RCI-LON-13071-1
Job Title: Desktop Support Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
- Desktop/Laptop hardware experience, Windows 7, 10, Cisco Telepresence and MDT
- Provide End-User Desktop Hardware/Software Support
- Fulfil Customer IT Requests and handle Customer Engagements
- Provide Expedited Executive Support, Video Conferencing and Electronic Recycling
- Assist IT initiatives/Project and deployments to our business clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Have a working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Common VPN technologies (ex. Nortel, Cisco, Check Point, etc…)
- Common Enterprise PDA devices (ex. Android, iPhone, etc…)
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Managed Print Services
- HP and Panasonic toughbooks hardware repair
- Passion for customer service orientation.
- Demonstrate skill gathering, analyzing, and reporting on data for internal requests
- Effective organizational, written and oral communications skills.
- Have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and maintain a violation free driving record.
- Able to pass required background and drug screenings.
- Availability to report to work 24/7 on limited notice and for extended periods.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical tasks (for example, lifting and transporting equipment weighing up to 50 pounds and/or up to 75 pounds with assistance).
- Candidates for this position must be willing to sign a Confidentiality Agreement with the Corporation.
|Skill||Year of experience||How it was used?|
|VPN technologies (ex. Nortel, Cisco, Check Point)|
|Windows 7, 10 / Cisco Telepresence and MDT|
|Enterprise PDA devices / Microsoft Managed Print Services|
|Executive Support / Video Conferencing|
If interested: Please provide us the following information:
1) Hourly rate on W2: __________
2) Attach latest resume in Word format: __________
3) Contact information, where we can reach you: _________
4) Date of Birth (This is required as a unique identifier: Month & Date only): _________
5)Two Professional Reference:
a) Name: _________________________
b) Name: _________________________
6) Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US : Yes _____ No _____
7) Earliest availability for Phone/ In-Person interview: ______
8) Earliest availability to start: ______
I look forward to hear from you.
Rangam Consultants Inc. | Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone:908-704-8843 – Ext: 265| Fax: 908-253-6550