Title: Help Desk Technician
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Washington DC
Required Skill :
- Experience in a high profile and fast-paced Help Desk/Desktop Support environment required.
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Project and Visio Microsoft and related certifications are required (MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, A+, HDI)
- Minimum of one (1) certification: Microsoft Exchange, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CompTIA A+ , HDI Certifications: HDM, HDA, CSS; MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
- Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk environment.
- Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate a 24/7 shift, including rotating weekends and holidays
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Meets all commitments Responds promptly to customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Use internal knowledgebase on every interaction Provide knowledgebase content on a weekly basis.
Thanks & Regards,
IT consulting | staffIng | bpo
Meadow Park Tower
10440 N Central Expressway, Suite 643
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 206 1785 Direct
(214) 698 8630 F