Title/Role: Field Engineer 3
Duration: 1 year +; Extendable contract
Job Location: McLean VA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes HW/SW/Networking product and configurations.
- Perform diagnostics and resolves product performance problems.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
- Needs a thorough understanding of Windows 7 and PC hardware.
- Responsibilities include imaging and configuring PCs that are required to fulfill incidents, IMAC, and Refresh projects.
- General hardware break/fix of laptops, desktops, some server work
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software issues to maintain business continuity
- Perform network share problem resolution, configuration and mapping of network shares and their permission settings.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair Printers (Client, Lexmark), phones, peripheral equipment and other devices like Blackberries or handhelds
- New hardware upgrades; installs, moves, adds, changes in a laptop and desktop environment. The technician will stage equipment; install, move, add and change hardware and software; install and configure specific departmental software applications.
- Optimizing Hardware/Software/Networking products and configurations as scripted ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage ticket queue and be responsible for end to end service incident remediation driving all tickets to completion and entering complete service status and activity using Service Request Management System (SRMS) call tracking system and quality assurance check lists.
- Must be familiar with PC and printer hardware diagnosis and warranty support requests, wired and wireless network connectivity
- Advanced knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems, Microsoft Office software required
- Proficient with PC hardware repair and can troubleshoot/resolve software and operating system issues.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required. Must be able to work with all levels of users and management including VIP’s, and interface with other technicians.
- A+ and Lenovo certifications a plus
- Proficient with PC hardware, networking, server, and switch repair and troubleshooting. Must be able to troubleshoot/resolve software and operating system issues. Printer troubleshooting and queue building experience is also strongly desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail-orientated with strong prioritization skills. Strong customer service skills are required.
- A+, Lenovo, Dell and Client certifications a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Vignesh Kumar | Recruiter
Sunrise Systems Inc.
Transforming Business. Enhancing Careers
105 Fieldcrest Ave , Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837, USA
Desk: (732) 272 0264 | Fax: (732) 692 8944.