Position Sr. Helpdesk Technician – Level 2
Location: Washington DC
Type of Position: Contract
Visa status: Citizen, GC
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a high profile and fast-paced Help Desk/Desktop Support environment required.
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Office Project and Office Visio Experience with Microsoft Exchange An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
- Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk.
- Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
- Flexible working hours:
- 5 days per week, 6:00a.m. ¿ 7:00pm, rotating on call support for evenings, weekends, and holidays. Displays courtesy and sensitivity Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Meets all commitments Responds promptly to customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Use internal knowledgebase on every interaction Provide knowledgebase content on a weekly basis
- Minimum two (2) certifications: CompTIA A+
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- Dell Certified Technician ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
NOTE: If you want to get your profile submitted, then please share me the following information.
|Date of Birth (MM/DD)|
|Currently working on Project (Yes/No)?|
|If Yes, then please provide the reason for Change?|
|Availability to Join new project|
|Are there any Offers or Interviews in Pipeline?|