Position: Helpdesk Support Technician Lead
Salary on w2: $40/hr on w2
- Experience in supervising/managing a Help Desk Minimum Certifications: Any (3) or any (3) equivalent of: A+, Network+, Project+, Security+, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, HDI Support Center Specialist, ITIL v3.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited U.S. school
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Project and Visio Experience with Microsoft Exchange Flexible
- Working hours ¿ 5 days per week, 6:00a.m. to 7:00pm, support for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Exceptional understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing/scheduling computer refreshes on a scale of
hundreds of computers per refresh period.
- An aptitude for providing positive customer service Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk environment.
- Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity Manages difficult or emotional customer situations Meets all commitments
- Responds promptly to customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service
IT consulting | staffing | bpo
10440 N Central Expressway,
Dallas, TX 75231
214 2956 932 (Direct)
(214) 698 8630 (Fax)