Title: Sr. Helpdesk Tech
Duration: 1 – 2 Months
Location: Washington DC
Required Skill :
- Minimum 1 to 5 years’ experience in a high profile and fast-paced Help Desk/Desktop Support environment required.
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Project and Visio Microsoft and related certifications are required (MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, A+, HDI)
- Minimum of one (1) certification: Microsoft Exchange, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CompTIA A+ , HDI Certifications: HDM, HDA, CSS; MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
- Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk environment.
- Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate a 24/7 shift, including rotating weekends and holidays
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Meets all commitments
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service Use internal knowledgebase on every interaction
- Provide knowledgebase content on a weekly basis
It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with you as you grow in your career.
Thanks & Regards,
IT consulting | staffIng | bpo
Meadow Park Tower
10440 N Central Expressway, Suite 643
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 206 1785 Direct
(214) 698 8630 F