Job Title: Desktop Support Representative
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Pay Rate: 15-18/hr
- Perform specific duties on-site through a flexible tiered team approach in support of the infrastructure operations, hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Assist with issue resolution for all standard local and network printer hardware and all software applications installed on the PC desktops, laptops, tablets, IPADs and Mobile Device Management.
- Utilize Remedy, Service Now (SNOW), Active Directory, TEMS, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Exchange/Outlook, Imaging Computers, McAfee, Checkpoint, AnyConnect, Apple Products and other enterprise software.
Basic Qualifications of the Desktop Support Technician:
- 2-6 years of Deskside Support Experience
- 2-6 years or Network Printers and/or Network Printer Repairs
- Candidates must have obtained their Microsoft A+ Certification (or Security+ or Network+ certification)
- Proficiency in Windows Operating System (OS) and Windows 8
- PC Troubleshooting
- BB Administration and BES Server
- Remedy Ticketing System and/or Server Now (SNOW)