ROLE: Web Designer / Developer
DURATION: 6 months plus (possible extension)
LOCATION: Ashburn, VA
- Must Have Mobile Platform and Desktop Experience
- Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications
- Collaborate with project managers and other designers to create clean and intuitive designs and user flows
- IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on mobile, desktop, and tablet platforms.
- Understanding of cutting-edge web designs, technologies, SEO, video, social and multimedia communications design and corporate brand identity.
- Understands key principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is important.
- Explores all ideas, regardless of their source.
- Works to create an understanding of how individual people and things fit within larger structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the relationships between parts of a system and the system as a whole.
- Understanding of current front-end web technologies and principles such as responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand, and IT.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills.
Technology, Tools and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in Mobile apps interaction design and web-based design
- Experience designing web and native mobile products from ideation to launch
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator in a professional setting
Contingent Workforce | Back Office Services | Enterprise Solutions
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct: 7038896661 | Fax: 703-935-0339 | Cell:
SanphibetL@lancesoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com